The Child Abuse Council/Children’s Advocacy Center of Muskegon is seeking a Master’s Level Therapist - Social Worker or LPC to facilitate therapy in a part time capacity for children ages four to seventeen. Applicants should be willing to work from 1:00pm - 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Experience with Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and counseling children would be beneficial. The position provides an opportunity to work in an environment with a dedicated and compassionate staff providing support to children and families.
- Facilitating therapy for children who have experienced sexual or physical abuse.
- Maintaining case notes for clients
- Learning and utilizing computer data system NCA TRAK -updating information
- Managing client files; opening new files; closing old files in the electronic system
- Providing court support for children who need to testify in court
- Supporting co-workers in a team environment