General Statement of Duties:
Responsible for performing professional work in the field of mental/behavioral health assessment, treatment and prevention work. Provide crisis counseling and therapy to child victims who have experienced sexual abuse, severe physical abuse or witnessed violent crime. Therapeutic services will also be provided to non-offending families members as needed. The Crisis Counselor participates in pre- and post-forensic interview MDT meetings and provides advocacy and support services to clients at the Lenawee County Child Advocacy Center (LCCAC). This work is confidential and requires training in trauma focused counseling.
Lenawee County (Adrian)
- Must hold a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Professional Counseling.
- Must be licensed in the State of Michigan.
- Must have excellent observation and documentation skills.
- Must pass a criminal background check.
- Full Time with benefits.
- This position reports to the CAC Director and the CAC Program Manager.
- Must have flexible availability.
If interested please respond immediately in writing with resume and cover letter to Amanda Davis Scott, LCCAC Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls Please. EOE.